30 days No quibble guarantee
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any product that you buy from G23 Instruments, just send it back any time within 30 days of the order date and we will be happy to exchange it or give you a credit. Please follow the RMA procedure.
The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and report any fault, including missing items within 24 hours of delivery.
All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, authorized by us, in order to be accepted. Please read the instructions below (RMA procedure).
We recommend that you ask your mailing company for a proof of posting certificate as they will often not accept liability for lost items without proof of posting.
After the initial 30 days electrode holders are still covered for replacement for up to 12 months for manufacturing defects.
If you are returning the product due to a technical issue, please contact us by e-mail or telephone before proceeding with the return process.
We are very proud of our exceptionally high quality products which have proven extremely low return rates. Still we do realize that, very rare as it is, you may have received a defective product. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, please follow our simple process below and we will make it right.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) procedure
All returned products must have an authorized RMA number for processing; we will not accept returns without it.
- The easiest and fastest way of getting a RMA is to e-mail your request to us. Please include your order number and contact information in this e-mail. We will respond to your e-mail with a RMA number. Upon receiving the RMA number, you can then follow the RMA procedure explained in the e-mail.
- Once you have a RMA number, pack the return securely to ensure safe return of the package.
- Please write the RMA number you received earlier on the package you are shipping.
- We recommend that you ask your mailing company for a proof of posting certificate as they will often not accept liability for lost items without proof of posting.
- Please note that RMA numbers last for 10 working days only and they expire if not used within this time period, we therefore advise you to send the returns back to us at your earliest convenience.
- All returns will be treated on a wait-to-receive basis. G23 Instruments will issue your refund or replacement after we receive and inspect your returned product along with your authorised RMA number. We will provide you with a refund within 5 working days.
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is defective, we will be happy to refund postage charges (please enclose receipt from the mailing company). If items are returned for a straight exchange due to change of type a further postage charge will be made.
Still Have Questions? Contact Customer Service
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact G23 Instruments: firstname.lastname@example.org